Management of a major corporate interiors program requires seasoned professionals who understand your objectives, cost, quality and time constraints. As an experienced general contractor with an exceptional corporate interiors track record Allegiance Construction Group, Inc. can ensure that:
- The facilities represent the highest quality achievable within the established budget.
- Your program is characterized by the most cost-effective combination of materials and methods, considering both initial investment and life-cycle costs.
- The facilities are ready for occupancy on schedule.
- Operations are maintained without disruption throughout the duration of the program.
A Collaborative Team Effort
ACG, Inc. emphasizes the Team Approach to project development. We establish a cooperative working relationship among team members – including the Owner, Architect, Furniture Distributors, End Users and other consultants. We believe this approach is extremely important in maximizing each team member’s effectiveness and productivity.
From our experience, the use of the Team Approach:
- Improves the quality of the project.
- Reduces the cost of the project.
- Decreases the overall time required for planning, design and construction.
- Improves project coordination throughout both the design and construction phases.
On any project, but in particular on corporate interior projects, we believe it is imperative that the general contractor be involved as early as possible.
Allegiance Construction Group’s expertise in corporate interior construction can be brought to the table in these early stages to ensure that the project team has precisely analyzed all of the alternatives for building logistics, material stocking, debris removal, maintenance of existing ongoing building operations, and other very important aspects involved in corporate interiors construction.
ACG’s approach to construction is a team-oriented process. Since we are involved in the Preconstruction Phase on nearly 90% of our current negotiated project assignments, we are well accustomed to providing design and construction phase services utilizing this team approach. We understand the importance of the contributions of the Architect/Engineer and other consultants. Most importantly, we know what is expected of us.
The Architect, Engineers, Building Management and ACG are coequal members of the team, each responsible for different critical aspects of the project. The Architect is responsible for design, aesthetics and function, while ACG is responsible for cost, schedule control and constructability. Together with the Owner and Architect, we will blend our talents to work toward a common goal – building program completed on time, within budget, and meeting the client’s goals and objectives.
- Consultation During Project Design and Development
- Project Construction Budget
- Coordination of Contract Documents
- Construction Planning
- Bid Packages
- Bidder Qualifications
- Competitive Bidding
- Project Control
- Project Site Staff
- Project Meetings
- Permits and Fees
- Cost Control
- Cost Accounting
- Change Orders
- Payments to Trade Contractors
- Shop Drawings/Samples/Product Data
- Reports and Project Site Documents
- Records Maintenance
- Substantial Completion
- Final Completion